Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thank you Holly Tree!

Thank you to everyone at the Holly Tree Hoedown for the great feedback and accolades! Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of the table with the cookies and cupcakes.... the camera escaped detection on several searches by myself and husband... Anyway, the Hoedown was fun and the cookies and cupcakes were consumed by the masses. I was surprised to learn how many kids actually love pumpkin cupcakes! Kudos to them for not sticking with basic (but delicious!) chocolate!

Below is a picture of a sugar cookie cake I made for a church Halloween coffee-hour. It was pretty darn yummy if I do say so myself! It was the size of a large jelly-roll pan (12 x 15" or there abouts). 




Four more Halloween orders to come in the next week, so there will be more fun stuff to look at soon.... until then, back to the gym to fight off this taste testing madness....

No comments:

Post a Comment